Starting with an apprenticeship as a child care worker in 2005, I studied Social Work at the Katholische Stiftungsfachhochschule München, emphasizing the field of social rehabilitation.
During my studies I worked in Open Youth Work for five years where I was organizing projects and managing a municipal youth centre. After completing my M.A. in social sciences I started working with the Social Services Department of Munich. In my first year I joined a scientifically accompanied project to support homeless people. In 2015 I switched to the Public Social Service with a focus on youth welfare.
- 2013 – 2014 Master of Arts (M.A.), Applied Sciences of Social Work in Communities, Networks and Organizations, Katholische Stiftungsfachhochschule München
- 2009 – 2013 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Social Work, Katholische Stiftungsfachhochschule München
- 2005 – 2009 State-approved Educator, Katholische Fachakademie für Sozialpädagogik München
- 2015 – 2016 Public Social Services (Bezirkssozialarbeit), Munich, Social Department, Sozialbürgerhaus Berg am Laim/ Trudering/ Riem
- 2014 – 2015 Public Social Services (Bezirkssozialarbeit), Munich, Social Department, Department for Living and Migration
- 2009 - 2014 Youth Work, Kreisjugendring München-Land